Gregory G. Johnson is an Attorney with 30 years’ experience representing corporations, small and large companies, and public bodies, handling real estate matters multi-unit commercial structures, complex commercial litigation matters, corporate asset recovery, government relations, and labor and employment maters. Mr. Johnson also handles Wills and Estates for individuals.
Mr. Johnson was the first African-American attorney to serve as General Counsel for the Paterson Public Schools and outside counsel to many urban school districts. Appointed General Counsel in 2003, Mr. Johnson supervised seven staff members, managed outside counsel, and administered a legal budget of over $1.2M.
He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania; New Jersey; New York; U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- Former Secretary, Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee
- Member, Capital Region Minority Chamber of Commerce (CRMCC)
- Chairman of the 2016 Diversity Summit, held at ETS Princeton, NJ
- Member, African-American Chamber of Commerce of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- Recipient of 2016 Trailblazer for leadership in legal profession, Lawrence Public Schools, NJ
- AV Preeminent for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability by Martindale-Hubbell, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Member, Princeton Bar Association
- Member, Mercer County Bar Association
- J.D., Rutgers University-Camden Law School (1986)
- B.A., Florida State University (1983)
Gregory G. Johnson, Esq. is a certified minority-owned law firm by NMSDC, founded on the principle of providing high quality, cost‐effective legal services to businesses, individuals, and governmental entities in this diverse and competitive economy.
Gregory G. Johnson, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Admitted in PA, NY and NJ